About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, August 30, 2009


This is a picture of our lemon tree in Florida .


This variety blooms all year round . Some of the lemons grow to a size of a grapefruit ! In order to get a good yield its important to fertilize every 3 to 4 months and to water generously and make sure the water doesn`t puddle around the plant for long  ...good drainage is the key to a good citrus plant .

When transplanting from the container to the ground its important that you never plant them lower than their original container and when watering it should be right to the roots and not use a sprinkler

No comments:

Post a Comment