About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wisteria

My wisteria in full bloom




 I love Wisteria , so vibrant & fragrant  . Today I was surprised to read that it comes from the pea family . They love to climb on wires best but on a trellis will work nicely to . I prefer cutting them down and growing them in a tree form , It requires a bit more work to trim them more often, but the reward is worth it . 

Wisteria`s  do not transplant well at all , The few times I have transplanted them it took 3 years to look healthy again , I kept thinking they were going to die on me,  but frequent watering  and constantly  talking to them finally perked them up again. its ashame that they do not bloom for very long .

 

2 comments: