About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Flowering Bulbs

   If you live up North like I do (New York) This is the time to get your bulbs in the ground so they will be ready to bloom in the spring . Remember to plant  the different colors in bunches so you get that WOW effect.  

   A few of my favorites are the Iris, Tulips , crocus,Hyacinth,Grape Hyacinth,Daffodil,... okay , what bulb don`t I like ? !!!   

they are easy to plant ... you don`t even have to turn the soil over , most will flourish just by making a hole and placing them in , cover them up and forget about them . When spring comes you will be surrounded by their lovely colors and great scents .

No comments:

Post a Comment