About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

COFFEE TREE


COFFEE TREE



 Love the shiny leaves

My sister N law Carmela gave  me this little tree . 
How neat is that ??? I don`t know if I will ever see a coffee bean from this little tree but I am just happy to have one even if just for an ornamental plant in my house . I love the shiny green leaves .
Its just about ready to be transplanted into a bigger pot so next year I should see more growth .

No comments:

Post a Comment