About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Peppers - spicy hot

l
long hot peppers



round cherry peppers



banana peppers

We all Love the hot peppers in our family


The round cherry peppers are great for making stuffed
peppers ,Or dried so we can use them on our pasta.

The long hot ones I like just fried  or dried which we later
fry to eat them like chips ..MMM MMM

The yellow banana varieties I like to throw in a Ratatouille
 or what us Italians call ``JAMBOTTA`` A mix of different peppers
is even more interesting to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment