About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tomato


Our tomato  plants

I can not believe that these tomatoes just do not want to get
ripe this year... Its almost fall and I have only picked a handful
of tomatoes so far. Its just so nice & tasty when they are hand
picked from your own garden , the store bought ones cannot
compare in flavor.

I can`t wait till next years planting season ! More veggies and
more fruits to experiment with. :)

2 comments:

  1. yes. next season should be great and that's so weird that the tomatoes are staying green for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe its because we haven`t had enough bright sun shining on our veggies this year.

    ReplyDelete